Terms & Conditions
This notice sets out how this website can be used. By using the My Pension Expert website hereinafter referred to as ‘the website’, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not accept any of the terms and conditions, you should choose not use this website.
By using the website, you undertake that you are aged 18 years or older.
My Pension Expert is an online information source for pension plans. Alterations to these terms and conditions can be made on occasion and once published, these alterations will become immediately effective.
The site owners make no guarantees and are not responsible for:
- The accuracy of the content of any third party material that appears on this website.
- The quality of any third party services that may be engaged as a result of using the quotation service.
- The content of any third party website that links from the website.
- Any financial information featured on the website or accessed via a link from the website is not considered to be financial advice from My Equity Release Expert. This site is not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regarding financial products.
- Any issues that may arise from contact or communication with third parties accessed from the website are not the responsibility ofMy Pension Expert.
- Any entry into a third party’s terms and conditions are wholly separate to the terms and conditions undertaken when using this website. We recommend when entering into a third party’s terms and conditions, independent advice is sought.
ShouldMy Pension Expert receive commissions as a result of your use of third party services accessed from the website, it in no way indicates an exclusive partnership or agency relationship with that third party. TheMy Pension Expert offers a free service.
Permission must be secured prior to the reproduction or redistribution of material from the website. Single printouts can be made for personal, non-commercial use. Adaptations or alterations to content from the website in addition to unauthorised links are also not permitted.
The site owners do everything possible to ensure data on the website is accurate and make all necessary endeavours to immediately correct any inaccuracies as soon as the company is made aware of them.My Pension Expert is not responsible for inaccuracies published on the website.
My Pension Expert does not validate, monitor or endorse any third party information submitted to the website.
My Equity Release Expert does not validate, monitor or endorse the data or quotations collected from third parties.
My Pension Expert is not responsible for any harmful effect on technology that may result from using the website nor does My Pension Expert give any warranty that the website is free from viruses.
My Pension Expert is excluded from liability. Should any losses or claims occur as a result of your inability to access the website, or from any use of the website or reliance on data published on the website to the extent permitted by law.
Nothing stated within these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for fraud or excludes or limits our liability under the FSMA (Financial Services and Markets Act 2000).
Termination of Agreement
Should any of the terms and conditions stated be breached,My Pension Expert has the right to terminate the agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the website. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions stated within these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions stated within these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
The website must not be used for business purposes.
Should any provision of the agreement be held unlawful or invalid, that provision shall be deemed severed.
Where relevant, the validity of the remaining provision of the agreement will not be affected.
ShouldMy Pension Expert not enforce any provision of this agreement, such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
Use of the website and these terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.